Saturday, November 10, 2018

To quote Paul Harvey, "And now you (will) know the rest of the story."

Once upon a time I wrote a blog about our 2018 trip to Central and South America, then I stopped writing it.  This does not mean that I finished it.  It just sort of stalled even though many of the remaining pieces were to some degree done.
After a wonderful time with family and friends, cruising on our boat and generally enjoying the summer, in September I set a goal of getting the blog finished.

It is done!  

In our last exciting episode, the ship was on a passage from the Falkland Island to Uruguay.  Over the next few days, I will put up posts on the remainder of the trip, beginning with our stop in Uruguay.  

Although you probably did not know you were exercising it, thank you for your patience.  If you thought it would be rewarded with truly amazing prose and breathtaking pictures, I'm afraid you are in for a bit of a disappointment, but I tried to at least maintain the level set by earlier posts.  To see those posts, go to...   https://phnwt2018.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment